Adam Without Pity

Adam Lambert Discussion Within
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:50 am 
...hold me in my arms...

I'm sorry we cannot use PMs but I thought this thread where I actually build the week's Briefs would work out well as an area of discussion. So, feel free to post here.

I want to welcome josielord, glammax, maeve94, TXArchitect and getoverit as you join kaetsa, laynie, maddie and me in Adam's Briefs!

I wish there was a little swatch of Adam's Briefs that I could send each of you as a token of my appreciation!!! :D

Thank you for working with me this week and your patience with my training PMs. Your questions, feedback and kindness are very much appreciated!

I would like to clarify something getoverit asked about. And, that is where to put interviews. This is a tricky one, as some are in video format, some are in print and some are a mesh of old interviews that we've all read a million times. I generally make a judgment call on those. Lately there have been a number of new and exciting interviews and we've placed them in THINGS of NOTE because we don't want people to miss out on those. There have been occasions where we post them in both the VIDEO section and THINGS of NOTE section if they are videos.

I think this is a very valid point that getoverit brought up. We might want to consider a new section just for interviews after NEWS.

>>>>Your thoughts?

Getoverit gave me some very useful feedback on the look of the Briefs in general so I'm going to try this weekend to incorporate a bit of color to delineate the sections. I'm pretty excited about this!

Ok, I'm going to stop here and let you all add any comments.

Thank you for all of your hard work and your sincere interest in making this a team effort!
~princess

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:27 am 
...hold me in my arms...

How to link to a post from our board:

Let's say you want to link to glammax's picture post of Adam from the BBC Breakfast on Wednesday.

>look at her post, top RIGHT hand line, there is a little dog-eared page and the word "posted," click on the dog-eared page symbol, give the board a minute to process this, right click and then copy the url.

it should read this code:
http: //www.adamwithoutpity.com /viewtopic.php?p=137945#p137945

So, you would do something like:
[url= viewtopic.php?p=137945#p137945 ]Screencaps from BBC Breakfast[ / url]

And, it would appear like this:
Screencaps from BBC Breakfast

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:02 pm 
Glittery Superstar

ooooo . . . love this library ! I could hang out here for hours ! I am especially grateful to see my recap of Q+AL from Hammersmith 11 July / thank you <3 I also intend to catch up on Costa Mesa since I missed most of those videos the first time around. After reading Maeve's lovely experience, I realize now the entire show is a "must-see". :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:55 pm 
There's going to be a snake there.

Princess,
I didn't realize this was here. Thanks. It's a great resource especially for us still newbies to the Briefs. Doing the Briefs is fun and a good way to give back to our little Board community. Thanks for the opportunity.

So, can you use the method shown above for a pic spam or is it better to put links to individual photos in the Briefs?

Molly

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:16 pm 
...hold me in my arms...

Molly, yes use that instead of individual posts for picture spams. :)

Welcome, Audsidol! Glad you like Adam's Briefs! ;P

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:18 pm 
Adam! As in Lambert!

Template:

Adam's Week in Briefs: XXXXX - XXXXX

** Keep track of Adam's schedule with Adam Lambert Events
** @adamlambert on Twitter
** @adamlambert on Instagram
** Adam's super secret Facebook page
** @realadamlambert on tumblr
** Adam's Keek videos
** Adam's Vine videos

News, Reviews, Blogs, Print/Online Interviews, and Things of Note:

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr:

From Adam:

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

From Others

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Video, Audio, and Download Links:

Sunday
Concert Videos -

Interview Videos -

Monday
Concert Videos -

Interview Videos -

Tuesday
Concert Videos -

Interview Videos -

Wednesday
Concert Videos -

Interview Videos -

Thursday
Concert Videos -

Interview Videos -

Friday
Concert Videos -

Interview Videos -

Saturday
Concert Videos -

Interview Videos -

Photos, Gifs, Macros, and Fan Art:

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Miscellaneous:

Last edited by glammax on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:07 am, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:35 pm 
Adam! As in Lambert!

(macros)

Adam’s Week in Briefs: XXXX - XXXXX

Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

** Adam's public Facebook page
** Adam's private Facebook page
** Adam's Google+ page
** @realadamlambert on tumblr
** Adam's Keek videos
** Adam's Vine videos

Until next week :)

xxoo maddie and glammax!

PS: If you ever feel the need to take a look back at Adam's Week In Briefs for 2014 ... You will find links all here!!

PPS: And you can access the links to all of kaetsa's QAL playlists RIGHT HERE!

Last edited by glammax on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:13 am 
Adam! As in Lambert!

[Place holder for new Rough Briefs]

Adam’s Week In Briefs: May 17 - 23, 2015

Sunday:
** Adam has been in NYC since last night ... and out with his friends who were nice enough to post pictures;); the SPIN dude is still berting!; Adam's TV appearance w/Andy Cohen has been moved to Monday vs. Tuesday

Monday:
** New radio interview w/New Jersey station; Adam saw the teacher's GT parody on EllenTube - he liked it!; Demi Lovato tweeted GT is her gym jam; Adam now has a playlist on Spotify - #nowplaying w/ @adamlambert; Adam doing radio promo in NYC - pictures from stations rolling out; Adam visited a marketing agency specializing in entertainment, sports and brand experiences (for reasons TBD?); tomorrow there will be exclusive footage from the GT video shoot on Shazam; Adam hung out with Warner Brothers Promo NY staff <3; Andy Cohen looking for questions for Adam on twitter

Tuesday:
** We woke up to pictures and videos from - and tweets about - Adam on Andy Cohen's WWHL; Adam on VH1 Big Morning Buzz interviewed by Nick Lachey!; Maxwell from Z100 tweeted he was finally given clearance to run his phone interview with Adam; Adam has been added to lineup of KTUphoria at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater on May 31!; Shazam exclusive BTS article/video is out!; Adam visited the NY offices of Spotify USA - and we have pictures; Adam's WBR press page has been updated w/HOT pictures!; Adam will on w/Elvis Duran on Z100 tomorrow morning live; as promised Maxwell put his phone interview w/Adam on the internet

Wednesday:
** Shoshanna tweeted there is some UK promo being announced today; Adam is a vision in black and white at Z100 on the Elvis Show ;); we have lots of pictures from interview and pictures of Adam on the street with fans; announcement for UK is that Adam will on a very popular chat show!; a fabulous interview with another Z100 DJ in the afternoon!; brianmay.com took notice today was the 6 year anniversary of Adam singing with Queen for the first time <3; Adam is performing at a private concert - some type of marketing showcase at The Box in NYC; we got our first clip of TOH the song - holy falsetto Batman!!!; and a few of the connected trendy people attending posted pictures on IG of Adam performing - one of them is the new head music booker for The Tonight Show w/Jimmy Fallon!

Thursday:
** Adam did an interview yesterday with NY station KTU and it was aired this morning; GT is on the move on iTunes - go song go!; Adam apparently went to MTV yesterday also - their IG picture of him got over 23K likes; and he also visited iHeart offices yesterday - a picture surfaced along with a cute video of Adam being the Memorial Day weekend weatherman <3; new interview with Brian surfaced - so much love for Adam but apparently it is Adam's fault QAL can't confirm for Glastonbury ;); WBR/Adam released a trailer for TOH; and then HOLY CRAP 2 new songs off TOH appeared on iTunes for sale - Another Lonely Night and Evil In the Night!!!; a couple of hours later Adam made them available on YT; we got scans of June 5 Rolling Stone article ... Adam Lambert's Swedish Reinvention

Friday:
** Adam is visiting 4 stations in Chicago and starts his promo day at the KIIS station ... good interview and also on Periscope!; Warner's Discover Snapchat posted a video of Adam singing the 3 songs from the NYC showcase!!; we have video of Adam's visit to B96 in Chicago ... and there are also pictures from the M&G (including 2 w/cute little girl <3); Adam was seen at the airport leaving Chicago and took pictures w/fans; Adam will be on VH1 The 20 tomorrow morning; another radio interview video surfaced

Saturday:
** There are several IG videos of Adam on VH1 - and the entire segment is online; short vid from Chicago station of Adam answering a fan question about electronic moo sound in Another Lonely night; yet another radio interview video surface - this one from Chicago; Saturday Night Online spun GT and announced Adam will be on next week!

** Adam's Official YouTube Channel
** Adam's public Facebook page
** Adam's private Facebook page
** Indigo Child on tumblr
** Adam's Google+ page
** Adam's Keek videos
** Adam's Vine videos

Until next week :)

xxoo maddie and glammax!

PS: